How do I make an appointment?
We offer the following types of appointment for our registered patients:
- If you need urgent medical attention, then we will offer the first available appointment with a doctor, or one of our nurses who have been specially trained in diagnosis and treatment. These appointments are booked on the day from 8.30am
- Pre-bookable – If you need to make an appointment for a specific day, then we try to offer appointments up to four weeks ahead.
- Nurse / HCA appointments – We run various nurse led clinics such as asthma, immunisations etc. These appointments can be booked up to four weeks ahead.
- You may want to speak to a doctor or nurse for some advice but not need to do this face-to-face, in which case we can book a telephone consultation. The receptionists will ask you for some details and check the phone number that you wish the doctor or nurse to use in returning your call.
- Your doctor may ask to see you again for a follow up appointment – these are bookable four weeks in advance.
Please do not be offended if you are asked the reason for your appointment. This is to ensure you are booked in with the most appropriate clinician. A GP appointment is not always necessary and you may be seen earlier by another member of our experienced team. Of course if you would prefer the reason for attendance to be kept personal just inform the receptionist of this when asked
To make an appointment call in or telephone during surgery hours or book online via the link at the top of this page. You must register with reception before using the online service.